Leo J. Chapman-Nesseth

Chapman-Nesseth, LeoLEO J. CHAPMAN-NESSETH, 1, of Lakefield passed away at the St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester on June 9, 2010. A private family funeral will be held at Salem Lutheran Church with Pastor Eric Hullstrom officiating. Burial will be in Delafield Lutheran Cemetery in Delafield Township, Jackson County. Visitation will be held on Sunday, June 13, 2010 from 1 to 4 PM at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lakefield. In lieu of flowers, memorials preferred to the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation.

7 thoughts on “Leo J. Chapman-Nesseth”

1. Ryan and Mackenzie Erickson says:

Words cannot express our sympathy for your loss. Your family is in our prayers. God bless you and give you comfort.

2. Robert and Heather Wood says:

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. I know God will help you guys through this really tough time. God Bless!

3. Sarah and Jeremy Glidden says:

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Abby is a great friend that I met in college. Hearing Abby talk about your family was a joy of mine. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to all of you. Leo is no longer hurting and I truely hope you can take comfort in that fact. My prayers are with all of you!!!!

4. Dina (Kolander) & Dennis Morin says:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. May God grant you comfort.

Dina and Dennis Morin

5. Joan and Dennis Hoogendoorn says:

Andy and Lindsey,

We are so sorry to hear about little Leo’s death. God has a plan for us all but it is still hard to understand why and say goodbye. May God continue to be with you and give you comfort now and in the future. You have our love and prayers at this time and in the future.

Dennis and Joan Hoogendoorn

6. Lori & Jay Mickelson Family says:

Dear Andy and Lindsey,
    Our sympathy to you and your families. Blest be little Leo’s memory forever.
    Jay & Lori Mickelson & Family

7. Terry Finnern says:

My name is Terry Finnern. I grew up in Sioux Valley and my parents moved to Lakefield in 1968. I knew a young lady named Janet Nesseth who at time was dating a friend of mine. I also was acquainted with two other Nesseth siblings, I believe they were Elaine and Jim. It is March 3, 2011. I just saw a report on KSTP television concerning Leo’s death. I am a Lutheran pastor in Alexandria, MN. My heartfelt condolences to your entire family. May the resurrection promises of Jesus comfort you and the love of your family encourage you. Terry Finnern

Also, I hope I have the information correct. Greet your entire family for me. Thank you.