Andrea Beth Ruesch

Andrea Beth Ruesch, 37, was born on October 26, 1972 to Leonard and Marjorie nee Wolf Ruesch in Worthington, MN. She was baptized on November 19, 1972 and confirmed September 27, 1987 at St Matthew Lutheran Church, Worthington. She graduated from Worthington Senior High (1991), Moorhead State University (1995), and received a Masters Degree from the University of Minnesota, Morris. Andrea was an active participant and served as President of Minnesota State University Student Association (MSUSA) while at Moorhead State. She worked summers as a Chippewa County 4-H intern during her college years and upon graduating from college at Moorhead she became an Extension Educator in Chippewa County while working toward her masters. She then worked for MSUSA in St. Paul lobbying for the state colleges. Ultimately 4-H called her back home to SW Minnesota where for the past 7 years she served Cottonwood, Watonwan and Murray Counties. She finished her 4-H career in October 2009 in Jackson County. She recently started a position with the Jim Nesseth Extended Ag Services.

Andrea shared her zest for life everyday in her work with the youth of the 4-H program. Many lives were touched by her “Hands to Larger Service” for 4-H.

Andrea passed away suddenly on December 20, 2010 at Sanford Medical Center, Jackson, MN. She is survived by her fiancé Curt Chergosky, Lakefield, her parents Leonard and Marjorie Ruesch, Worthington, brothers Deron (Bonnie) Ruesch, Vermillion, SD, Justin (Laura) Ruesch, Brookings, SD, sister Gina (Ed Usalis) Ruesch, White Bear Lake, MN, sister-in-law Shirley Chergosky, Lakefield, and 4 nephews who were her pride and joy, Tristen Ruesch, Ashton Ruesch, Jack Usalis and Crosby Ruesch, and her grandmother, Margaret Ruesch, Worthington, many aunts, uncles and cousins.

She was preceded in death by John and Irene Chergosky, and grandparents Fred and Elizabeth Wolf and Robert Ruesch.

Blessed be the memory of Andrea Beth Ruesch.

59 thoughts on “Andrea Beth Ruesch”

1. Lori & Jay Mickelson Family says:

Andrea was the face of all things good. She was one in a million. The good she brought out of our youth will never be forgotten. We were blessed to know Andrea Ruesch as a friend,leader and wonderful person that she was. Our deepest sympathy to Andreas family and to Curt, our prayers are with you.
    Lori & Jay Mickelson
    Brady, Michelle, Elise

2. Dianne and Vince Welling says:

To the Andrea Ruesch family: We are deeply sadden to hear of the sudden passing of Andrea. She was such a bubbly and outgoing person and always a smile. We got to know her when she was 4-H extension agent in Montevideo. She became close friends with our son and daughter-in-law (Matt and Jennifer), She was a remarkable person. Our deepest sympathy to you, and May God bless and keep you. Vince and Dianne Welling

3. Jane Schwanke, Woodbury says:

How short can be our lives on this earth and how quickly can come our call from heaven. I am so sorry for Gina and all of Andrea’s loved ones as they say goodbye to their beloved sister in Christ. As sad goodbyes on earth are spoken, simultaneously do voices in heaven shout “Here she comes!” Rest in God’s loving arms at this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you all this day. Next time I ring my bells Gina, they will be in memory of Andrea. ~~Jane S.

4. Judith A. Conway says:

My sincere sympathies to the family of Andrea. My time knowing her was short but I knew she was a wonderful person and dedicated to all she met. Judith A. Conway

5. Kathy Brandt says:

Marj, Lenny, and family, we are so saddened to hear of your great loss. Andrea was a special person and touched many lives. I can hear her talking and laughing — we always knew when she was around. Her enthusiasm and spirit was contagious. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. God’s blessings and peace be with you.

Brian and Kathy Brandt

6. Brian McNeill says:

To the Andrea Ruesch family: My deepest sympathies to you. I have known Andrea for a long time. We were 4-H Summer Interns together. I will always remember Andrea as the person who could always light up a room with her laughter and energy. Again my deepest sympathies to you.
    Brian McNeill

7. Marilyn Reese says:

My heart is so heavy with sadness. We have lost a beautiful, wonderful person. Andrea touched so many lives both young and old. I will never forget her enthusiasm and passion for our 4-H youth. Everyone could tell when Andrea was in the crowd at the 4-H horse show. Hootin’ and hollerin’ words of encouragement; way to go, good job, you did it! She knew every child by name and gave each one the same encouragement whether they were a beginner showing their horse for the first time or in the senior class, refined and experienced.
    My prayers go out to everyone whose lives were touched by Andrea. May we honor her memory by encouraging others and by sharing a passion for life. I know and believe that Andrea will be hootin’ and hollerin’ for all of us, from heaven above.

8. Lisa Kelley says:

My deepest sympathy to all of Andrea’s family and Curt too. I pray that God’s will wrap His loving arms around you and give you the grace you need now and in the coming days. I will always remember Andrea and her “songs!” She had one for every occasion! She made me laugh and look on the brighter side of things so many times. Everyone she came in contact with was truely blessed by her smile, geunine personality and words. I was truely blessed to have known her. Lisa Kelley, 4-H PC Pipestone County

9. Elsbeth Howe says:

Andrea was so fun, interested and interesting, and full of personality. I met her working at MSUSA (her ‘Cities’ time period). We became friends, and I know I can speak for everyone at MSUSA that the most fun times we had and the most laughter we shared, was because of Andrea’s wit and sense of humor. What a positive impact Andrea made on so many people, she brought out the best in everyone. I am so sorry for this tremendous loss.

10. Carrie Olson says:

My sincere sympathies go out to Andrea’s family and loved ones. Her spirit and energy were enjoyable on earth as they will also be in Heaven. I feel honored to have had the opportunity to have known and worked with Andrea. She had a great way to look at the world in a positive light and she will be missed.

11. Dan Durheim says:

Andrea was an amazing person. I worked alot of hours beside her at the MN State Fair. I will remember the great times we had working to develop today’s youth to be great leaders for tomorrow. Utmost, the laughing we did and the stories she told. I am sad for the Ruesch family and my prayers go out to you guys.

12. Carol Scotting says:

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you in the sudden loss of an amazing, wonderful person Andrea. The last conversation I had with Andrea was in Sept. in regard to the sudden death of our son-in-law, age 34 due to a heart attack. She said “Yes, life is too short and you just never know – that’s why I am leaving this job and marrying the love of my life.” She was so happy! I will remember Andrea most by her awesome sense of humor and her laughter. We always had a little competition at state fair meetings seeing which one of us knew the trivia. . . she most often beat me. I share in your loss of as she was wonderful friend and co-worker. We shared the same passion: “the love of helping and working with kids.” Losing someone at such a young age is so hard and makes a person question “why?” Dear, Dear Andrea – may you rest in peace and perhaps you and Travis can have a good laugh together and share some songs!

13. Anne Stevenson says:

To all of Andrea’s family and loved ones- I am so sorry for this sudden, immense loss in your lives. I have known Andrea for many years through our work in 4-H and feel blessed to have been part of her energy, creativity, and enthusiastic outlook on life and especially about working with young people. She has touched so many people in her short life and the lessons she taught will certainly live on. My deepest sympathies are with you.

14. Steve and Dana (Brandenburg) Nyhus says:

We had the privilege to work with Andrea during her time as student body president at MSU-Moorhead. She was witty, clever, and unflappable under pressure, with a big laugh that filled the room. The stories of campus activities and road trips with her bubbly spirit are too numerous to mention. We are still in shock at her sudden passing and our hearts go out to her family.

15. Shirley Barber says:

To Andreas’s family – I am deeply saddened to learn of Andrea’s sudden passing. I will always remember her as the “star” of our project video, “Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate?”. Her stories, inspiration, and enthusiasm will be greatly missed. Through this project she will continue to touch countless lives. Shirley Barber

16. Audra Staebell says:

I knew Andrea from our time together at Moorhead State University. I haven’t spoke to her since those years but I will never forget her infectious smile and upbeat attitude. I will always admire her commitment to any task, cause or person she came in contact with. The world will be a bit dimmer without her. I feel blessed to have known her for the short period of time I did. My heart and prayers go out to her family and friends.

17. Dale Miller says:

My deepest sympathies to Andrea’s family at this difficult time. I so enjoyed seeing Andrea each year at the 4-H swine show, especially during the showmanship classes that I judged. She is one in a million and I will treasure my memory of her quick smile and her love for the kids.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

18. Betty McAndrews says:

My sincere sympathies to all of Andrea’s family and friends. Andrea’s enthusiasm for life and the work she did with young people will be missed by all. Andrea and I worked together most recently on the State Fair 4-H General Livestock Contest. She workded hard to make sure the event was a positive experience for all who participated. My prayers are with all of you. May God give you the strength to remember Andrea’s spirit and love for life

19. Deb Hadley says:

To Andrea’s family,
    I can’t imagine what you are going through right now. Andrea was larger than life. A person with such a zest for life. Her huge smile will be missed, her laughter, her kind words. She was an inspiration to all and will be greatly missed. She truly loved all of you and I know she lived life to its fullest. Please know you are in our prayers.

20. Danielle Johnson-Jensen says:

I went to high school with Andrea. She was a wonderful and caring person. My prayers are with her family at this difficult time. She will be deeply missed.

21. Shirley Doering says:

To Andrea’s family, So sorry for your sudden loss. Her laughter was contagious as was her energy. She always had a smile on her face and loved what she did, making it a pleasure to work with her.

22. Marie Lee-Rude says:

My sincere sympathy to all of Andrea’s family and friends. I knew Andrea in all of her Extension roles: 4-H member, Extension Educator, 4-H Program Coordinator. She was such a joy to have as an Extension colleague and friend. She will certainly be missed by everyone she has known and loved.

23. Dede Hard says:

Our deepest sypmathies to Andrea’s family from all of us in the 4-H Cafeteria at the Minnesota State Fair. Our thoughts and prayers are with each of you as you grieve the loss of Andrea during this Christmas Season, and on in to the New Year. Blessings to each of you.

24. Sheila Craig says:

I had the privilege of getting to know Andrea through Extension’s Epsilon Sigma Phi, Pi Chapter — she as Secretary and I as Treasurer. What a delightful person. I am saddened to learn of her sudden passing and your terrible loss. My prayers are with all of her family.

25. Sharon Davis says:

My deepest sympathy to Andrea’s family, friends and to Curt. I have had the privilage of knowing and working with Andrea for many years as an Extension Educator, Program Coordinator, and Swine Show Committee member. She was well known for her great sense of humor and her laughter. I will never forget her jokes in the Swine Office and her “song of the day”. She had a special type of energy and a leadership style that was enjoyed by youth and adults alike. Her enthusiasm for life and the work she did with young people will be missed by all.

26. Kile Behrends says:

It is with a heavy heart that I type this message. I had the pleasure of working with Andrea in the 4-H world and becoming friends with her throughout the years. Her personality would light up a room and make you laugh until your stomach hurt! Her energy and love for life was contagious.

Andrea cared so much for her family and friends and often shared stories about each of you. The last time I spoke with Andrea she was “beaming”…life was so great she told me. She met the love of her life and just smiled as big as the moon when she talked about how wonderful life was.

I know Andrea had a strong faith, she lived it through her actions every single day! My sympathy to the Ruesch family and to Curt. Andrea taught everyone the value of life!

Kile Behrends
    Worthington, MN

27. Denise Johanson says:

To Andrea’s Famiy,
    I am so sorry for your loss. Andrea was a great person and I am glad to have been able to know her. Her passion for teaching youth was so great and her enthusiasm for everything was contagious. When I spoke to Andrea in October, she was so happy to be moving on to the next phase of her life. How sad that her life was cut short. She will be missed by all who knew her. My prayers are with you all during this time.

28. Ann Quigley says:

To Andrea’s family and friends,
    My heart goes out to you as you grieve the loss of your loved one. Andrea was such a joy to be around. I knew Andrea through 4-H and had the honor to work with her for several of the State Livestock Jdg contests. I looked up to her as a mentor as we both worked in Strong Livestock Counties. She will be deeply missed! Her laughter was contagious and you always knew when she was in the room.

Our prayers are with you!
    Ann Quigley

29. Laura (Haugen) Fellbaum says:

To Andrea’s Family-
    I am so sorry for you loss- I read a few of the guestbook entries on this page- she was quite the person- I already knew that! 🙂 She was my extension agent when I started 4-H in Chippewa County- she was an AMAZING person, such a personality and she had a love of 4-H and Youth- she was an inspiration to so many youth and adults. I am going to miss seeing her at the State Fair- when I seen her she always had a smile on her face, doing what she loved. I was in complete shock when I heard the news of her passing, Life is really too short, we will never know why or when our time is up, but we can live our lives to the fullest and make the most of it, just like Andrea did.
    May God help you get through this tought time, we will be thinking of you and your entire family during this Christmas Season.
    Kennard, Laura, Paige and Megan Fellbaum
    Swanville, MN

30. Lori & Scott Friesen says:

To Andrea’s family and loved ones:
    I am so sorry to hear of Andrea’s passing, for this was much, much too early and such a shock. My heart aches right along with you, as I know she will be dearly missed. May God hold you, and bless you during this very difficult time.
    Our deepest sympathy,
    Scott & Lori Friesen
    Mountain Lake, MN

31. Carol Turner- State Fair Poultry Committee-Stewartville, MN says:

Sincere sympathy to all of Andrea’s family and 4-H friends. Experiences like this remind us to value each and every day of life that God gives us. You all will have wonderful memories to help you thru this sad time. Just know that all of your 4-H family is grieving with you and extending our thoughts and prayers.

32. Cindy R. Hiebert says:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you! Our family was honored to have met Andrea when she was in Cottonwood County as the Extension Educator. Andrea’s caring encouragement and example left a life-long imprint upon our hearts.
    Daniel, Samuel, Immanuel, Sarah & Elisabeth Garcia

33. Laura Laechel says:

To Andrea’s family,
    I am very sorry to hear of Andrea’s passing. She was a wonderful women. I was lucky to have meet her and was able to work with her in the 4-H progrom. She was always happy and so possitive with everyone. I always looked forward to seeing her at 4-H events. She will be truly missed.
    My prayers are with you.
    Laura Laechel

34. Katie Clarke says:

To Andrea’s family –
    I am very saddened to learn of Andrea’s passing. I, like many others writing today had the pleasure of working with Andrea in Extension during the last four years. She and I were on the state 4-H swine committee together.

As I read others’ comments, and reflect on my memories of Andrea, I believe one word sums up who she was……a “CHAMPION!” No matter what project she was working on, she would “champion” for it. No matter what youth she was helping, she would “champion” them. No matter what cause she believed in, she was its biggest “champion.” She was the “champion” of fun, the “champion” of laughter, and a “champion” of life.

This week, so many family and friends have lost their “champion,” but we know God is gaining a real “champion” up above.

Katie Clarke
    Dundee, MN

35. Barb Seifert says:

To Andrea’s Family,
    My family and I are deeply saddened to learn of Andrea’s passing. We got to know Andrea while she worked for the 4H program in Brown County. We have crossed paths many times since then at 4-H events especially Bowl contests.
    She was always quick to say hi with her big smile. My daughter who is 12 now told me “Mom she was my buddy.” She developed a special relationship with her many years ago when she was in Brown County and saw her most recently at the state fair in August she said. She always remembered her. That is testimony of how wonderful of a person Andrea was. She touched many lives through 4-H. She will be missed by all of us! God saw a beautiful flower in his garden of life and chose the brightest one. She will remain in all our hearts forever.
    Our deepest sympathy goes out to you, her family and loved ones. You will be in our prayers.

Steve and Barb Seifert and family

36. Todd Mehrkens says:

Like many others, I have known Andrea through her commitment to the 4-H youth of MN, especially at the State Fair. She had an amazing mix of ability and joy – she was uniquely able to make the overwhelming task of accurately managing and organizing several hundred eartags, exhibitors and weights not only possible, but at times, hilarious. Her presence was precious. I can only imagine what she brought to those who were close to her. May all who are mourning experience God’s deep blessings of comfort and assurance.

37. Janet Beyer says:

I was so saddened to hear of Andrea’s passing. My deepest sympathies to her family. I worked with Andrea both through 4-H and Epsilon Sigma Phi when she was secretary and I was President. My boys always looked forward to seeing her at the state fair and hanging around her, because she was so great with the kids. She touched so many lives….she will be truly missed.

38. Julie Tesch says:

My deepest sympathy to Andrea’s family. I had the privilege and pleasure of working with Andrea as a 4-H Educator. We actually went through new educator orientation together and kept in touch through the years. I always looked to her for motivation in making a positive difference in the lives of youth. She always reminded me that we love what we do because we are really making a difference. Andrea touched so many lives and will be greatly missed. Blessings to your family at this difficult time.

39. Amanda (Eppen) Sommers says:

Family & Friends of Andrea ~
    My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time you are experiencing. As you very well know, Andrea was the best! Every year at different 4-H events, I would look forward to chatting with Andrea. She had a radiance about her that would always make me smile – her smile was always a MILE wide!

I first worked with her back in 2004 at the MN State Fair as a livestock exhibit assistant. She was working with the Swine Committee, and I with the sheep committee. Although we didn’t work directly together, she was one of the first to welcome me & thank me for my work. I’ve always remember those words – and now appreciate them even more. I’ve always admired her different leadership style she used with her 4-H youth.

Most recently I chatted with Andrea before she left her job with Jackson County – and I wished her well. She was so excited to get home and spend time with her husband-to-be. I could tell she was beaming!

I will miss Andrea at 4-H events, especially the smile she carried with her everywhere.

Amanda Sommers
    Blue Earth County 4-H

40. Leah Eischen says:

To Andrea Ruesch Family & Friends: My deepest sympathies at this most difficult time. I had the great priviledge of working with Andrea in Watonwan County. Her enthusiasm for 4-H was contagious. She was a great woman and will be sadly missed by the 4-H program in this state. You are in my prayers.

Leah Eischen
    Watonwan County 4-H Leader

41. Aaron Rongen says:

Peace of Christ to you, the family who loved Andrea. May you rejoice in the celebration of Andreas’ life here on earth, along with the hope of her soul being reunited with her Loving Father in Heaven! During this time, allow God to hold you and comfort you in his gentle, loving arms! My prayer for you is to allow God to fill your heart with Peace…as you travel this path that God has set for you. I leave you with Proverbs 3: 5-6….trust
    Aaron Rongen 4-H Coordinator Polk Co.

42. Ranae Edwards says:

Deepest sympathies to Andrea’s family,friends, and fiance. I knew Andrea only a little, but enough to know that she made a difference in children’s lives by being a wonderful mentor/teacher through the 4-H Program. Maybe God needed a children’s program coordinator in heaven, if so, He got the best.

43. Brian & Jan Dunkelberger says:

To Curt and all of Andrea’s family,
    Our hearts go out to you all on Andrea’s sudden passing. We can only imagine what you are going through now and please know our deepest sympathy goes out to you all. God must have some BIG plans for her in heaven that only HE understands at this time. Comfort and symapthy to you all at this sad time. She brought joy and smiles to many people!

44. Dave and Jolene Patricelli says:

Our thoughts and prayers are with Andrea’s friends and family. May God give you peace and comfort during this very difficult time. We did not have the pleasure of knowing Andrea but we do know that she was loved by many. Each memory is a precious gift from Andrea; take comfort in her eternal life in heaven where you will meet again.

45. Bonnie Moyer says:

My prayers go out to Gina and all of Andrea’s friends and family. Turn a sad time into a happy time thinking of Andrea in heaven and meeting her there.

46. Tammy Lorch says:

My deepest sympathies to Andrea’s loved ones. May God’s love surround you and hold you during this time of immense grief.

I, too, knew Andrea through working with 4-H. For the past few years, I’ve had the opportunity to work with her during 4-H Livestock Weekend at the MN State Fair. She was amazing at keeping track of ear tags numbers, weights of pigs, and 4-H exhibitor numbers & names! It seems she could always find something funny to say in a stressful moment!

Tammy Lorch
    Des Moines, IA

47. Mike and Teresa Schwartz, Sanborn, MN says:

To Curt and Andrea’s family, we are so sorry for your loss. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. Andrea was a wonderful person and a true gift from God.

48. Jim & Dorothy Ulbricht says:

We all have a special Andrea moment or memory that reminds us of what the wonderful person she was and the commendable life she led. Andrea’s light will continue to shine in all those she touched! With our deepest sympathy to Curt and Andrea’s family.

49. James & Angela Hinkeldey&family says:

To Curt and Andrea’s Family we are so sorry to hear of the loss of Andrea. She touched so many lives both in and out of 4-H. Her bubbly personality and great zest for life was amazing. When you walked into the 4-H office she always had a smile a mile wide on her face. We know heaven will be a little brighter with her “SMILE”in heaven.. Our deepest sympathy to Curt and Andrea’s family.

50. Shirley Anderson-Porisch says:

I am deeply saddened by the death of Andrea, such a vibrant and caring person who brought so much to so many. Through our continued presentation of “Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate?” Andrea’s vibrance and contribution to Extension programming will continue to touch many lives. My sincere sympathy to you all. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Shirley Anderson-Porisch

51. Sue Fisher, retired interim state 4-H leader says:

I share love and support with Andrea’s family at this time of their loss. Andrea’s love of life, positive spirit, commitment to youth development through 4-H and willingness to walk the extra mile for others made her a postive role model for many— young and old. She will be missed.

52. Mary Loftness says:

Dear Curt, family and friends of Andrea: I am so very sad to hear of Andrea’s sudden death. I had the joy of working with Andrea in 4-H a while back. I will never forget the impact that she had on my life. Peace Be With You All.

53. Robin E. Kinney says:

Dear Ruesch Family, friends and Curt:
    At this moment you are all honoring the memory of Andrea and I so wanted to be with you as start the long journey of life without her light. As I sit at my desk waiting out the storm, I believe Andrea is already making a difference in her new world! The memories and tributes that have been offered – exemplify how each can make a difference in the lives of others – no matter how long we have on this earth. It is a tribute to the loving environment she was raised in and the passion she had for life.Blessed by her memory and our always loving God.

54. Heidi Voyles says:

Andrea was in Watonwan County the first year my son showed ducks. She was a huge help in picking out his breeding pen and helping us getting the ducks prepared for show. She was such a supporter of all youth and her love for them will never be forgotten. Our sympathies go out to all her family. May this Christmas season be a comfort for you. Jesus is our comforter. Love and Blessings.

55. Sharon Hawley says:

Our deepest sympathies go out to Curt and Andreas family and friends. I only met Andrea in November at my Dads funeral, but you could see the happiness she brought Curt and everyone she came into contact with during her time with them. My heart goes out to you Curt, there are no magical words that will end your pain, but with the grace of God, you will survive this and Andrea will smile on you from heaven where one day you will be together for your eternal life together. Our thoughts and prayers are with you this Chrismas season and may God wrap his arms around you during this sad time.
    Love,
    Sharon, Eric and Mark Hawley
    Dallas, TX

56. Beth hammond says:

Andrea was my cousin on my mother’s side and I must say that I am still in major shock at her passing. I was not able to make it out to her funeral since I am in the military and stationed in Maryland and my heart hurts so much for not being able to say good-bye to her. I am very happy for the great memories that I got to share with her. We spent almost every Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter with her when I was a kid. I am also very thankful that I had a chance to take her to a 49-ers football game back in 2000 when I was stationed in Monterey, CA. It will be a moment I shall never forget and she will always live on in my heart. I miss her laugh and her sense of humor, along with her caring. Truly the world has lost a great person, but heaven has gained a bubbly, energetic angel. I guess it didn’t have enough of those….

57. Liz Templin says:

My most vivid memory of Andrea was how she and Kia Harries served as auctioneers at a “Dollar Auction” for Extension’s Epsilon Sigma Phi Scholarship Fund. The only bid allowed is $1 in this timed auction. To bid, people held up a dollar. When the auctioneer called your name, your dollar was collected. When the buzzer went off, the last person whose name was called gets the item. For this to work, obviously the auctioneers needed to have everyone’s name at the tip of their tongue – and she did! There were more than 100 people in the room, including retirees. This was also before staff photos were posted on the internet. How in the world she knew everyone, I have never been able to figure out! AMAZING! Of course the humor that she and Kia added made the auction so memorable. She will live on through our collective memories of this delightful woman.

58. Donna Geiser says:

Andrea will be missed by many of us in 4-H. Her joy for life and kids was evident in her work. My deepest sympathy to Curt and their families. May God carry you through the days ahead. May you find peace in knowing you will meet again sometime.
    Blessings,
    Donna Geiser, Extension Educator, 4-H

59. Tana Haugen-Brown says:

My deepest sympathies. I was so sorry to hear of her passing. I remember working with Andrea on many 4-H Camp Counselor Trainings and Minnesota 4-H Camping programs. Her bubbly personality and enthusiasm was always catching. Know that she brought joy and smiles to many!